Who Am I?

Toney, Alabama, United States
Software Engineer, Systems Analyst, XML/X3D/VRML97 Designer, Consultant, Musician, Composer, Writer

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Olivia Said...

Olivia said...
Wow - this is totally opening up a new world for me. I am a "regular" musician (didn't give up my day job), but I'm also delving into electronica and finding out that there is open source applications and new ways of applying anything that makes digital sound into sequencing. THEN I'm learning that you can collaborate with like-minded musicians on the web. And NOW you're showing me that I can take all of this to another level and apply it to 3D? Amazing. Trying not to be overwhelmed, but it's like opening a door and finding myself in an open field.
----------
OliviaB.
San Diego DUI lawyer

April 2, 2009 12:55 PM


Len Bullard said...
Hi Olivia!

I love it when people just get it. The conversation is so much more fun.

Welcome to a much bigger world... the emergent art of this generation: non-linear storytelling using sound and materials in proximate locations such that movement through the world changes the foreground and backbround ambient landscape.

Swimming through bubbles coming up from a deeper stream and seeing which do and don't surface in the attention space of the user.

No comments: